10.01.2006

It's on

Last night I drove around and talked to drunk people. Yeah... not a whole lot to report. The highlight was driving two very drunk long-time friends, a white man and woman, and they were talking about how they'd had sex five years ago. The woman didn't remember, and they spoke a great deal about it - it was obviously a new and significant piece of information. What made the conversation especially amusing was that they didn't want to refer to the act specifically with the cab driver around, so they just constantly referred to "it."

I helped save somebody's life by rushing blood from the Red Cross to Good Samaritan at 2 AM. That probably cost me about $30 or so. The whole deliveries thing isn't something I've really covered before, as it's really a very boring subject (the deliveries never do stupid things or tell me stories). Maybe that's something I'll do in the next week or so.

Go to the show tonight (125 NW 5th, doors at 9, the good stuff'll be around 10-10:30), your world will be rocked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cabbie X said...

I'll be interested to know how it's done up there in the majors, Crab. They suck here.

October 01, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

I your cabs that are ex police interceptors do they have like a plastic seat in the back so if some one who is drunk tosses their cookies you can just go to a car wash and hose out the back?

October 04, 2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home