4.08.2007

So I've decided what to turn the blog into: a photographic blog of things that make me happy. The next writing project (details to follow in a day or two) will be much darker than even this one was, so I thought it would be nice to just change the direction of this completely. I can't write about anything job-related, but some of the pictures inevitably will be. I also don't plan on doing much in the way of writing here, so expect very minimal context. Hey, obscurity can be fun.

We might as well start out with the whole reason I even have a job in the first place. Though money in and of itself doesn't make me particularly happy, it's a very useful tool. And I like useful tools.


This is the way money looked when I was a kid. Now, when I see the odd old school bill, I get all nostalgic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

When you do opt for text, keep us up to date on the music scene and the concerts you attend. That shouldn't violate your contract.

April 08, 2007 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home