10.27.2006

Cultural Anthropology (Initiating Mating)

Ways in which different ethno-cultural groups and sexualities hit on me:

Black women compliment me on my eyes.

Gay men compliment me on my beard (unless black, in which case they'll remark upon my eyes).

Bi-sexual men compliment me on my smile
(unless black, in which case they'll remark upon my eyes).

Transexuals and cross-dressers compliment me on my dick size if I'm wearing tighter pants. If not, they compliment my face in its totality
(unless they're black, in which case they'll remark upon my eyes).

White women tell me about how I'm the only cool guy they've met all night.

Asian women ask me to tell them about my life.

Hispanic women tell me how good a dresser I am.

Older white women ask me for advice on their sex lives.

And...

Crackheads offer to suck my dick for $4, or just let me see their breasts for $2.

(I wish so much that I'd just given her a dollar to take her fully-clothed picture, but for some reason that felt like it would've been just as exploitive)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cabbie X said...

Ah, Crab, yer a lucky man. I rarely get hit on these days, and when I do, I just feel awkward dealing with their dog and white cane.

October 27, 2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...now I just have to know what color your eyes are (and I am not black) I also wanted to ask more about what the cross dressers noticed but that would be kind of personal.

October 27, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Crabbie said...

I don't know how to describe them, really. Blue with big flecks of green, I guess, though they seem to be getting more green with time. They're by far my best feature.

October 28, 2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well let's just say Crabbie's papa was an astronaut....

October 30, 2006 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home