10.29.2006

Turn Back the Clock

Daylight Savings Time ended tonight.

I've been dreading this day with increasing panic. Being so far north, and working nights, I will now be seeing even less of the sun. There will be stretches where it will have basically risen and set while I was asleep. It's not like you actually see the sun very often during the day time in the winters here anyway, what with all the clouds, but it's at leat daylight. Which I'll miss.

I'll pretty much have two moods for the next four months or so: suicidal and homicidal. Just so you've all been warned.

Oh, and if you want to share in all the joy, I finally got around to opening up an email account for people who feel the need to email me. It's creatively named crabbycabbie@gmail.com I've also added it to my Blogger profile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Salomon said...

Just want you to know that there's a cab driver (me) on the east coast who feels EXACTLY the same way at the start of fucking Daylight Savings Time.

November 05, 2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home